AgingHealthNutrition.com is a website developed with the person getting older in mind. We developed it because we are getting older and there are some things we felt people should know about as they age. We particularly hope that you will learn to age gracefully with some of the information we have to share.
This day and age with all the choices we can it is truly beneficial for us to have the information and the flexibility to make the right choices for ourselves. We need to make healthy choices about what we do and eat/drink and how we can affect our own particular aging process.
To that end, we are here to provide some of that information that may help you make some of those choices more effective for you and the ones you love.
A few of the things you might want to learn about are:
- How to eat real organic food at a younger age to kickstart the process of growing old gracefully.
- Some of the things you can do to start the process of keeping in good physical condition as you grow older.
- How to socialize in a healthy manner to keep your emotions and your thinking positive.
- Learn about the aging process and some of the pitfalls you may encounter along the way.
- Learn what Anti-aging really is all about.
- View the many videos on this site that may explain some concepts and ideas you may not understand yet.
- And many, many more.
All articles are our opinions, but do have some basis in science and fact as we understand. Many reflect on how we view the aging process and how we changed our lives as we learned. I am 69 years old and feel much, much better physically since we have changed our diet. We do hope you truly enjoy being here with us.
Ted Marlett, MSW